Vision and Mission Statement
EdsCoaching and Consulting wants to give You the tools to find your purpose in life, utilise your own abilities to fulfil yourself now and in the future.
My commitment is to provide the best coaching available to:
- Build a relationship with the client you is both innovative and interactive;
- Develop and gain mutual respect for our commitment;
- Endeavour to assist the you to achieve your highest potential through the process of setting your own goals and achieving them;
- Endeavour to facilitate encourage and motivation you to be resourceful and creative in finding your inate ability to creater own solutions;
- Challenge you to recognise your own strengths and build on them to make positive changes in their lives now and for the future;
- Be instrumental in helping you to develop new ways of thinking and a strong desire to explore options available to you.
- To remain unbiased and work with the highest level of integrity, regardless of your life experiences and your background..
Where I Am Coming From:
- I have been a lecturer, teacher, personal tutor and trainer in Business and Management for over 20 years
- I have provided private tutoring to students at degree and A-levels, General National Vocational Qualifications at all levels, BTEC and GCSE levels in Business, Management, Economics and History
- I have set up and ran two successful businesses. In my last business I led a team of three hundred members throughout the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands.
- I have coached and trained my own team members and other small business owners on attaining success in their businesses on a one-to-one and group bases for over 11 years;
- I have delivered self and personal development and business training and delivered presentations at conferences, seminars and workshops on business development in the UK for a total of 16 years and abroad for a period of nine years.
- I provided Executive Career Coaching in Mentoring the Public Sector in recent years and I have undertaken youth coaching in the past.
- I have BA (Hons) degree in Social Sciences from the University of Westminster;
- I have an MA degree in Public and Social Administration from Brunel University;
- I have a Certificate in Education from University of Greenwich;
- I have a Diploma in Coaching Excellence from The Institute of Training and Occupational Learning via Animas Centre for Coaching;
- I have a Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practioner NLP Excellence Training Schol;
- I have a Certificate in Leadership and Management – Institute of Leadership and Management.
(a) Coaching Validation Assessment for the Public Sector via Oxford Brookes University;
(b) Validation Assessment and CIPD via the Home Office Coaches Development Programme, directly aligned the ICF’s core coaching competencies;
(c) Animas Institute Rapid Results Coaching Course for Specialist Business Coaching.
Sign up for newsletters.
"I initially didn’t understand or comprehend the need for an executive coach. But as the old adage goes, "you don’t know what you don’t know". EDS gave me a different point of view. With his help, I was able to recognize where I could improve myself. — Mark Bleigh